NC-Licensed Adolescent and Adult Therapist Specializing in Trauma-Informed Therapies
Inner Peace Psychological Services and Integrative Wellness Center, PLLC is a small collaborative, holistic, and integrative mental health private practice in Cary, North Carolina.
This position is designed to provide a hybrid of treating patients both in person and through telehealth as we pivot to meet the changing needs of our patients through COVID-19 and beyond. This will begin as a telehealth position and will evolve into both telehealth and in-office therapy. Our goal for this position is to provide a client schedule that connects you with our current clients while welcoming new clients to our practice. This position is ideal for the therapist who has several years of outpatient mental health experience and enjoys working with both adolescents and adults. The ideal candidate will have expertise working with clients who have experienced trauma. Preference will be given to candidates with EMDR experience and/ or certification.
Our collaborative team of practitioners and therapists includes a psychiatrist, two psychiatric nurse practitioners, and 5 therapists who are trained in therapeutic modalities such as mindfulness, EMDR, Trauma Focused Therapy, CBT, DBT, Family Systems Therapy, and Pet Assisted Therapy.
We invite therapist applicants who are:
- interested in working in a collaborative and integrative treatment model,
- have a minimum of five years of experience working with adolescents and adults, specializing in trauma therapies,
- practice mindfulness to maintain balance in life as well as in session to become a part of our practice team,
- enjoy working with clients from 10 to 75 years of age; and,
- are looking for a long-term, professional home in a small private practice environment.
We extend this professional invitation to therapists who provide a high caliber of both evidence-based and integrative compassionate client care.
Wednesday Team Meetings
Each Wednesday we close the practice for an hour to meet to determine the most effective course of treatment for our individual clients. As a therapist working with us, you will find that a client may be working with more than one therapist, for example someone using modalities of therapy such as EMDR, in addition to working with one of our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners for medication management. This integrative approach is crucial to the care of our clients and assists with their sense of care and emotional safety within our practice. This approach to treatment also provides a weekly space to broaden our clinical knowledge and to grow as a practice team.
- Full-time (4 to 5 days/week) and part-time (3 days/week) position options available
- Practice hours: M-Th 8:00-6:00, Friday 8:00-5:00 and Saturday 8:00-3:30
- Competitive Compensation
- North Carolina License
- Masters or PhD
- Five years private practice experience
- Credentialed with BCBS and Cigna
- Availability to work some Saturdays
- Availability to work on Wednesdays or to join our weekly collaborative meeting through telehealth
- A brief cover letter indicating how you are in alignment with Inner Peace’s treatment model and practice culture
Therapeutic Theories and Modalities Preferred
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Polyvagal Theory
- Energy Psychology
- Certified Animal Assisted Therapy
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Yoga for Mental Health Certification